Thursday, October 2, 2008

All my balloons . . .


The above photo was taken on the first day of school. This little green guy, or maybe his brothers and sisters also, has been spotted all over the yard this summer. And now for a tangent jump . . .

Whee! So, I have this little punk imp that lives in the back of my head, and every once in a while she needs appeasment, so that's why my taste in music never seems to mature. Yes, you are shaking your head, and most the time I would agree with you.

So I have stumbled across a band, fairly new I believe, and now this song is stuck in my head, held there by the aforementioned imp.

So google Children 18:3 and listen to that song, or better yet, watch the video. Pretty fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

After listening to the song, I realized I actually had seen the video before. I like the song better without shocking visual images.