Tuesday, April 22, 2008

movie I'd like to see

Those who really know me won't be shocked by this, but I really want to see the Ben Stein movie that just came out: Expelled

Usually around here there is little time for movies, but this one looks really compelling. The only other things I've been watching lately are the Jane Austen movies on Public Television that I've DVR'd.

I'm late for milking, but I wanted to get that in for the day. I just watched the trailers online for Expelled and they are funny and intriguing.

I also wanted to say that the barn swallows and the house wrens are back. It is truly spring now. The barn swallows are favorites of mine. The house wrens are nice, but are aggressive little buggers. Yesterday was the first that I have seen of the swallows, and this morning I hear a wren singing.

No comments: