Tuesday, January 8, 2008

start














Amon Eruanna Adventures

aka Grace Hill Happenings

Hello? Am I coming through OK?

Feeling the need to be expressive and share with others, I'm starting in this forum to share the a
dventures on our part of the Hill. Most will be goat related, some chicken related, some child related. Maybe some photos here and there. Haven't cleared this with the techie in charge here, so it remains to be seen if this will actually fly.

On the goat front - Sissy is due today to kid. Lord willing and everything goes smoothly, I'll have kid pictures up soon. Prayers are appreciated!

Oh, a picture of Sissy:



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should name sissy's baby sassy. Why no knitting on this blog? Come on, just a little knitting, a few pics now and then?

cm said...

Good point. Its just been so long since I've been able to sit down and knit, that I wasn't thinking about it. Yes, I will post photos of completed projects. Thanks!

First doeling from Sissy will be Sassy.

Rox said...

I can attest to CM's lack of knitting - we didn't even knit together when we visited on New Year's!

I'm so glad you're blogging!!!