Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Deer, OH Deer!


This happened NewYear's Eve, the Jeep is in the body shop as I write this. They popped up out from behind a ridge, near here on pavemet, in the middle of the ever-lovin day. I tried to avoid them, but they had a vendetta. Two does slammed right into the side of the Jeep. You can see each of their imprints in each of the doors. When I got safely pulled over, I turned and saw one laying in the road. I thought, well, maybe ate least I'll get to process this one, some recompense for the damage. I started to dial my brother-in-law, who I knew was closeby and would be able to dispatch the infernal creature and help me get it home. However, when I opened my door, she got up and ran off. I imagine she had fallen down laughing anyway and scooted out when the joke on me had played out.

No comments: